Long Term Goals

Monday, January 14, 2013

What I love about Skeeter...

I just read Amy's post and it got me thinking that I need to get perspective.  My quest is for balance, right?  So, I can't focus 100% on weightloss.  I can't forget about it, but I'm going to focus myself just for a few minutes and what I do like about myself.

What I like about Skeeter...
  • I love that I have found peace in my life and don't get stressed out like I used too.  (I know that is hard to believe, but it is really true.  I used to be a basketcase.)
  • I love that I always see the best in others until they give me a reason not to...and even then sometimes I still see the good over the bad.
  • I love that people know when I'm smiling even if my mouth isn't smiling.
  • I love my strong sense of loyalty.
  • I love that I'm always looking for better.
  • I love my relationship with God.
  • I love that people want to work for me.
  • I love that my boss thinks highly of me.
  • I love that I love spending time with my parents.
  • I love that I have worked to limit time with people that don't give back what I give to them (emotionally.)
  • I love that I love to try new things.
  • I love that I have pushed myself to do the things I love doing (like going to the theater, traveling, etc.)
  • I love that I'm learning to be me.

Losing weight or not losing weight doesn't define me with other people.  I need to learn to not let it define me to me.

2 comments:

  1. I love this list and may do one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're a constant motivation to so many people!!! go on with your badass self!!!
    Heart you!

    ReplyDelete