Long Term Goals

Monday, January 21, 2013

I wish and I'm glad

I wish that I didn't have an f*d up relationship with food.

I'm glad that I'm healthy enough to fight this battle without worrying about pain or being sick.  I'm so fortunate.

I wish that I hadn't drank so much yesterday.

I'm glad that I have a BFF that is so much fun to be around.

I wish that I was a more natural runner.

I'm glad I bought new shoes over the weekend, so I can see if that helps my shin splint issue.

I wish that I would stop eating when I was full.

I'm glad that I love my job.

I wish that my weight weren't the #1 way I judge myself.

I'm glad that I was blessed with the intelligence and independence to support myself the way I do.

I wish that more people thought about how their actions and words might affect others.

I'm glad to have somewhere to write down my random thoughts. 

I wish my thoughts were a little more cohesive today.

I'm glad I make myself look at what is good and not focus on what is bad.

I wish I didn't have to.

4 comments:

  1. amen sister. I am coming off a terrible food choice Sunday...today is a new day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with how self centered a lot of people can be. If they would just think for a moment how this may affect the world around me, that may be a start. : ) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh! I like the way you express yourself here. The more you practice making yourself focus on some positives, the easier it will be. It really takes practice and I have so much to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up. You got this. You are a winner. Never forget that!!

    ReplyDelete