Long Term Goals

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day #1 is done!

I got back to it today and I already feel so much better.

Food - I ate my Fresh Diet breakfast, snacks and dinner at work.  When I got home, I ate my lunch with a few tortilla chips.  I did have some chocolate leftover from the holiday that I had for dessert, but I don't feel bad about it.  It was the last of it.  :-)

Fitness - I did my first day of my running program.  Godmother decided to do it with me so I'm super excited.  I ran 1 minute then walked 2 minutes and repeated it 10 times.  It felt good!

Tomorrow the plan is to eat the food provided for me and walk 30 minutes at lunch with Godmother.  Simple enough.

One day at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Good job!!!!!!! And a little bit of Chocolate sometimes is good for you :)

    ReplyDelete